Finding Your Steps to an Optimal Development Process
We have decades of experience in providing technology and site transfers to support sourcing strategies. Whether your organization is strategically outsourcing its pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, transitioning later-stage clinical trial materials from your CRO or looking for a highly specialized capability, we’re here to help.
- Formulation optimization based on in-house manufacturing equipment
- Pilot, clinical trial materials and commercial-scale cGMP manufacturing
- Analytical method assessment, transfer or development and analytical validation
- Commercial-scale process evaluation, development or adaptation, selection and optimization
- Assessment of commercialized formulations, including rheology
Site and technology transfers draw on capabilities and expertise from across our organization. Our comprehensive understanding of formulation development and optimization is integrated with our analytical validation expertise, and our site and technology transfer services team works closely with its peers in other units to ensure a smooth transition and avoid potential regulatory setbacks.
Site and technology transfers handled by DPT benefit from extensive experience scaling up production from pilot phase, through clinical trial manufacturing and into commercialization. DPT teams consistently focus on critical steps such as process evaluation, adaptation and optimization.