DPT has decades of experience supporting customers’ sourcing strategies by providing technology and site transfers. DPT can help whether your organization is strategically outsourcing its pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, transitioning from your CRO for later-stage clinical trial materials, or looking for a highly specialized capability.
Site and Technology Transfer Services include:
- Formulation optimization based on in-house manufacturing equipment
- Pilot, clinical trial materials and commercial-scale cGMP manufacturing
- Analytical method assessment, transfer or development and analytical validation
- Commercial-scale process evaluation, development or adaptation, selection and optimization
- Assessment of commercialized formulations, including rheology
Site and technology transfers draw on capabilities and expertise from across our organization. A comprehensive understanding of formulation development and optimization is integrated with analytical validation expertise to ensure the site transfer goes quickly and smoothly. DPT’s site and technology transfer services team works closely with their peers in other units to ensure a smooth transition and avoid potential regulatory setbacks.
Site and technology transfers handled by DPT benefit from extensive experience scaling-up production from pilot phase, through clinical trial manufacturing and into commercialization. DPT teams consistently focus on critical steps such as process evaluation, adaptation and optimization.