Manufacturing to Move Your Formulation Forward
In our dedicated cGMP facility, our team of top scientists provide innovative solutions to meet your aerosol formulation and manufacturing needs. With decades of experience, our team will help you avoid potential hurdles for faster, more efficient development — from choosing a propellant to commercial-scale manufacturing, our scientists will identify and implement solutions that will lead your product to market.
Manufacturing Capabilities for Aerosol Formulations
- cGMP compounding batch sizes from 0.3 kg to 25,000 kg
- cGMP filling from pilot to clinical to commercial scale
- Controlled substances Schedule III–V
- Extensive range of canister and bottle sizes and configurations
- Valve sizes including 15 mm, 20 mm and 1″ cup
- Wide range of propellant options including Dymel® 134a, 227 pharma, AP-70, AP-35 and A-17 propellants
- Wide range of coding, labeling and secondary packaging options
Dymel® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company.