Make a Difference at DPT
DPT is an employee-oriented company that’s grown from 160 employees to approximately 1,200. Our team is what drives our continued growth and success, which is why we hire the best talent and treat our colleagues like partners. If you’re career-focused and have a passion for growth, professional development and personal success, consider joining the DPT family.
We are dedicated professionals who bring a wide range of expertise to our work at DPT.
We believe in developing tenacious talent and promoting from within the organization. Each employee is provided an Individual Development Plan, which is a road map for personal and professional growth. This plan is reviewed periodically to ensure employees’ career plans and objectives are on track. And DPT is committed to maintaining open communication throughout the organization. Together, we solve new challenges and obstacles head-on each day and seek to improve processes and organizational efficiency. We strive to provide solutions and new alternatives to pharmaceutical development and manufacturing that make DPT stand out from the competition.
Exceptional Programs for Employees and Families
DPT offers a range of highly competitive benefits designed to provide for the well-being of our employees and their families, today and into retirement.
Medical and Dental Insurance
Effective the first day of employment, we provide medical and dental insurance through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) that offers coverage to employees and eligible dependents.
Short- and long-term disability coverage for all regular employees is also effective the first day of employment. Disability insurance provides a percentage of base salary in the event that an employee becomes sick or disabled and unable to work.
We offer life insurance coverage to all regular employees, effective the first day of employment. Additional voluntary coverage for eligible dependents is also available at competitive rates.
Paid Time Off
We observe 10 paid holidays each calendar year. We provide competitive vacation leave to all regular employees.
401(k) Retirement Plan
To assist in planning for retirement, DPT offers a 401(k) retirement plan to all regular employees. Through the plan, employees may choose to contribute a portion of their earnings on a pre-tax basis and invest in a variety of professionally managed funds. DPT also contributes matching funds to further assist our employees in preparing for retirement. The match varies based on the DPT’s performance each year; historically it has been 50 percent of an employee’s contributions, up to five percent of salary.
We are pleased to provide an online educational module for our employees’ retirement plan. Click here to review these features.
We recognize that the skill and knowledge our employees possess is critical to our success as an organization. The educational assistance program encourages personal development through formal education so that employees have the opportunity to maintain and improve job-related skills or enhance their ability to compete for other jobs within DPT. We offer tuition reimbursement for approved business and technical college courses, including associate, undergraduate and graduate level courses.
529 College Savings Plan
The 529 plan is an education savings plan that helps employees meet tuition costs for their child, grandchild or anyone they’d like to help. DPT offers an automatic payroll deduction that allows employees to contribute money to a 529 plan.
Flexible Spending Account
Employees may save a portion of their salary on a pre-tax basis to pay for medical and/or dependent care expenses incurred during the calendar year.
Health and Wellness
We believe in promoting quality of life and a healthy work/life balance. Throughout the year, we offer a variety of onsite courses, lunch-and-learns, health fairs and recreation programs to help employees maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- San Antonio is located in south-central Texas and the southwestern corner of an urban region known as the Texas Triangle.
- San Antonio is a melting pot of cultures with a casual, friendly atmosphere. The city offers some of the best cultural institutions, events, restaurants and nightlife in Texas. Aside from the historic Alamo and River Walk, San Antonio has numerous golf courses, city parks, nearby lakes and rivers, museums, theaters, the San Antonio Symphony, antique shops and more.
- San Antonio also has one of the most interesting emerging contemporary art
scenes in the world and is considered one of America’s top cities for art.
- Academically, San Antonio excels in the number of institutions and offers a wide array
of excellent educational options, from elementary to the graduate level, in both the
public and private sectors. San Antonio offers degree plans from two-year community colleges, to graduate programs, to medical training. The University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, Trinity University and the University of the Incarnate Word are among the many universities that call San Antonio home.
- Located in central New Jersey, Lakewood is a little more than an hour from the metro areas of Philadelphia, New York and Atlantic City.
- Seaside resort communities are just minutes away in Seaside Heights, Point Pleasant, Long Beach Island and Barnegat Bay, which feature sailing, windsurfing, parasailing and fishing. While there are a number of reasons to make Lakewood and its surrounding towns your home, it’s also an easy commute from most other parts of New Jersey.
- Ocean County boasts 16 parks — many in or near Lakewood — as well as four conservation areas and two golf courses. The county is also the gateway to the Pinelands, one of the largest protected pieces of land on the East Coast and the country’s first National Reserve.
- Culturally speaking, this area ranks among the best in the country, if not the world. Take in a play on Broadway; visit the Liberty Bell and the Constitution Center in Philly; tailgate before a game by one of the more than nine professional sports franchises in the area; ski the Pocono Mountains or sing along with your favorite artists at a concert in A.C. and still be home in time to get a full night’s rest.
- Academically speaking, New Jersey’s schools rank among the best in the country, range from early childhood programs to post graduate work and are a big asset to growing families. From recreation to education, New Jersey makes for a great place to live, work and grow.
If you’re interested in joining DPT, the following outlines our hiring process:
- Review the listing of available jobs on our website.
- Read the job description and qualifications for jobs that interest you.
- Apply for the position online.
- If qualified, we will contact you for initial screening and in-depth interviews.
- If you are selected and accept our offer of employment, we will complete an in-depth reference and background check, as well as pre-employment drug screening (hair analysis). These measures will ensure that we continue to hire only top talent.
A Great Culture Is Our Solution to Success
DPT is driven by these values:
Our business and personal integrity are essential to our success. We do the right thing, even if nobody is looking. Our industry is highly regulated and customers count on us to be their trusted advisor.
People matter. Meaningful relationships with each other and our customers are paramount to everything we do. We consider the opinions of others, recognize areas of expertise, provide respectful feedback and encourage healthy debate.
We find solutions to challenges that many others won’t attempt. We believe there is always a practical way to improve and make things better. We don’t give up!
When character meets competence the result is trust. Through integrity, dignity and perseverance we will build relationships based on trust to make our company great.
With our core values as our foundation, we provide a culture and working environment that promote excellence in all we do — from outstanding client service, to exemplary quality performance, to providing our employees with numerous work-life balance options.
As any DPT employee can attest, our culture sets the stage for great personal and professional success.
Equal Employment Opportunity
DPT is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, sex (which includes sexual harassment, gender harassment and harassment based on: pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions) or any other basis protected by law.
Additionally, DPT prohibits harassment of any kind toward an individual on any of the bases listed above. To comply with applicable laws that ensure equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, we make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an applicant or employee with a disability, who is otherwise qualified, unless due hardship for the company would result.